Sunday, February 7, 2010

"My Name is Khan" will be screened among high-profile premieres at Berlin Fest


"My Name is Khan" will be screened among the high-profile screenings at the upcoming Berlin-Fest which runs from 11-21 February 2010. Among the high-profile screenings will be Martin Scorsese's psychological thriller "Shutter Island" starring Ben Kingsley and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Planned are a Press screening, the premiere and three repeat screenings for "My Name is Khan". The film will be shown in Hindi with English and German sub-titles.
The premiere takes places in the Berlinale Palast at 22:30 on 12th February. The repeat screenings is at 15:30 on Saturday, February in the Friedrichstadtpalast. Second screening at 20:30 on Saturday, February 13 in Urania. The third repeat will be shown at 22:00 on February 21 in the Berlinale Palast. Shah Rukh Khan is expected to attend the Berlinale Palast at about 22:00 on February 22nd where he will also hold a press conference, which can only be accessed by Journalists accredited by the Berlinale.
However, the film will be coming to the Berlin cinemas only on 6th May, 2010.

3 comments:

  1. When will be the public appearance of SRK? Will he be walking on the red carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Hats off KJo, SRK & Kajol! Eagerly awaiting the release of the film. Read some extraordinary comments about the film by the Who's & who of Bollywood & the Media... Keep it up! Proud of u all & proud 2 be an Indian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the love story contest you people running bogus? I surely feel so otherwise after my writting to you and your selecting my story and reverting back to me you would not have said no to me becoz i m physically handicapped...as i beleive my life story is very much similar to the story of my name is khan....only difference is that in this Autism is the issue and in my case I am physically handicapped! But if you would have looked into details you would not have a better story for ur promotion...THATS A CHALLENGE! AND ITS A SHAME THAT YOU DO NOT SUPPORT TRUE LOVE AND TRUE LOVE STORIES.....I PITY YOU!.......Nivedita

    ReplyDelete